28 February 2008

2008 Reunion in St. Louis

News from Phil Mason '78: "We are looking at July 31 - August 3, 2008, at The Millennium Hotel in St. Louis, MO. The hotel rate will be $129.00 per night.

The Cardinals will be in town and I am putting together several entertainment options for all of us to chose from once we are there. I have already booked one of the ballrooms on Friday night for dinner and dancing. I will, with input from all of you, put together the baddest ass collection of songs that should keep you dancing throughout the night.

What I need from each of you is to send this out to all former students regardless of the year they graduated or went to Lakenheath. The hotel has blocked only 30 rooms and will add to that on a first come first serve basis. I am putting the contract together and will have the booking code in the next couple of days."

As I get more information, I'll post it here. -Kelly

No comments: